l Lanie and Ari Kellman's Webspace: "Please"

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Please"

Whenever Maayan asks for something and doesn't say "please" I say to her, " you need to say Mommy, please can you...." She then always responds by saying it in a bit of a mocking voice and I think she rolls her eyes too (shes about 10 years ahead of her time on that one). This morning we were walking down the stairs in the building and I said to her "give me your hand" and she responded, "you need to say, Maayan, can you please give me your hand" which of course I repeated and then apologized for not saying please while trying not to laugh too much. It was really funny and goes to show you that kids really do pay attention to everything!

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2008 4:33 PM, Blogger Arica said...

Did you say it in a mocking voice and roll your eyes???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home