l Lanie and Ari Kellman's Webspace: Days of the Week

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Days of the Week

Maayan was feeling better this morning so she went to school and I went to work. When I dropped her off everyone was very excited to see her. I was pretty busy at work and didnt get to pick her up until a few minutes before 6 and only a few kids were still there. Her teacher Thais who is usually there when I get her wasnt there and Maayan told me that "Thaisee has a booboo" and didnt come today. Since she is the one who gives me the most info on what Maayan did I had to ask Maayan a lot of questions. She wasnt telling me much so I asked her if she had circle time, our conversation went like this:

me- what do you do at circle time?
Maayan- we eat
me- really? dont you sit in a circle on the rug?
Maayan- yes
me- do you talk about what day it is?
Maayan-yes, calendar (it took me a while to figure out that she was saying calendar)
me- does someone put the day on the calendar?
Maayan- yes, Maayan
me- oh, you put the day on the calendar today?
Maayan- yes I did
me- do you sing songs?
she then started to sing a song about the days of the week.





I had no clue she knew any of the days (except for one time when I started to brush her hair and she said, "dont brush my hair, its Sunday" this made no sense but I was impressed that she knew it was Sunday)The first few times she sang the song it was a little clearer, by the time I got the camera out she was less interested in performing and more interested in watching tv.
Not much else to report. I would post pictures now but its 12:20 and Im pretty tired.Good night!

1 Comments:

At November 01, 2007 3:13 PM, Blogger Arica said...

Glad Maayan is feeling better. Why is she so freaking cute???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home