l Lanie and Ari Kellman's Webspace

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I know it’s been a week already. Here are some of the things that have happened this past week:

Maayan has gotten really good at balancing herself on the leapfrog table. She can stand there for a good 15 minutes without falling- pretty impressive. The other day she even held onto the table and pulled herself up from sitting on the floor.

Since the weather has been really nice we’ve taken a lot of long walks around the neighborhood and a few trips to the park. Maayan isn’t a huge fan of the swings but she really likes to watch the older kids run around so we sit on the bench and she’s just happy looking around.

When I went to get Maayan on Friday morning (her 9 month birthday) I was surprised to see her standing in her crib waiting for me (I’m really happy that Ari moved the crib mattress down before pesach). She looked like such a big kid! Since it was so hot on Friday Maayan got to wear shorts for the first time and she looked really cute (see above pics). I guess she isn’t used to seeing her bare legs because she kept investigating her legs-it was funny to watch.

Sorry I don’t have much to write- enjoy the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home