l Lanie and Ari Kellman's Webspace

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Since I’ve updated everyone through Sunday I should start again with what we did on Monday but I honestly don’t remember so it must have not been that great.

Yesterday we had music class in the morning which Maayan was really happy about- she really loves it and everyone in the class thinks its really cute when she claps along. After music we took a long walk all the way down to 72nd Street- the weather was beautiful and we had a bunch of stops to make. Maayan got some new bathing suits to try on since the last one was too big, we just need to find a time when she will be happy about putting on a little fashion show, I’m thinking after a really good nap!
After our walk we came home for a little bit to play and then went back out b/c Ari told me that it was free cone day at Ben & Jerry’s and there is a store a few blocks away (which I’ve actually never been to, impressive huh?). Before we even got there I could see that the line was really long and when I got closer I saw that it was a whole block! I really didn’t want or need the ice cream so we walked a few more blocks and then came home.

This morning Maayan tried Cheerios for the first time, it was really funny! I wish we would have taken a video but we didn’t think of it. She didn’t really know what to do with them so with the first few she would suck on them and then spit them out. After a few more and seeing them on a spoon she understood a little better but when I took her out of her highchair I counted 7 cheerios which was probably more then she ate! We tried a few more times today and by dinnertime she was already chewing them- its good to know that her teeth can be used for good and not only evil! She really seems to like them and they make her a lot less mad about finishing her baby food so everyone is happy. Since Maayan didn’t have great naps today (thanks to the construction going on down the block) she was so tired tonight and went to sleep at 7:15. I think that’s about it for today. Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home