l Lanie and Ari Kellman's Webspace: My Trendy Sweater and My Booster

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My Trendy Sweater and My Booster


Maayan found my bandana and insisted on wearing it and every time it came off (which was pretty often) she brought it back to be put back on. It was very cute! Also, notice her cute, trendy sweater (Just like Aunt Arica)


Maayan taking care of Teddy and sharing her chicken with him.

When Maayan found her booster seat that we had out from Shabbos lunch she only wanted to sit in it to eat. She wouldnt sit in her high chair and wasnt too interested in sitting in the booster when its on a chair since it wasnt worth fighting with her here she is eating her dinner on the living room floor.

3 Comments:

At January 02, 2007 11:51 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks for the new pictures!! Maayan is a trendy little cutie!!

 
At January 03, 2007 10:56 AM, Blogger Arica said...

Hooray! An update on the blog! I love trendy little Maayan...glad she is following in my footsteps!

 
At January 04, 2007 3:46 PM, Blogger Brad said...

ethan is getting jealous of teddy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home